Partner, PlumTree Ventures
- Extensive strategic planning, finance and marketing experience
- Former CEO & President of Lewis Supply Company, a traditional multi-branch industrial distributor which increased sales from $5 million in 1987 to $120 million in 1998.
- Former Partner with Premium Products Sales Corporation, specializing in launching new products and building rapidly expanding companies, like Chipwich, Lick Your Chops, and NAPA Naturals.
Former Chairman, Lazard Asset Management LLC.
- Began working in the investment field in 1967. He is the retired Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Lazard Funds, Inc., a series of fifteen mutual funds with over $6 billion in assets under management. Mr. Eig is presently engaged in managing a family office.
- Has spent his entire career in asset management. Prior to joining Lazard in 1982, Mr. Eig was a General Partner at Oppenheimer & Co., as well as a Managing Director of Oppenheimer Capital Corp., which he joined in 1973.
- Serves on the Board of Overseers of Columbia Business School, the Board of Directors of the Friends of Israel Defense Forces, the Board of Directors of the Damon Runyon-Walter Winchell Foundation and the Board of Directors of Edison Control Corporation and the Board of Directors of New York University Medical Center.
Enrique Foster Gittes
Principal Investor and Turnaround Specialist
- Former President of Hambro America, Inc., the U.S. subsidiary of Hambros Bank
- Director and Chairman since 1987 of North Atlantic Smaller Companies Investment Trust PLC
- Over 30 years of principal investing, turnaround and start-up experience
Michael R. Klein
Retired Law Firm Partner
- Former Partner at Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering with a corporate and securities practice for over 25 years
- Co-founded and is the Chairman of CoStar Group, Inc. Vice Chairman and Board of Directors of Perini Corporation, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Precept, Inc. and Director of SRA International, Inc.
- Has been designated as Special Counsel to Boards of Directors for engagements including control contests, review of internal controls and proper accounting and other matters related to corporate governance
Managing Director, NewStar Financial, Inc.
- Over 25 years banking and merchant banking experience at Citigroup and Prudential Securities
- Principal investing experience; $2.5 billion in 16 LBOs with ROI of 26% and ROE of over 50%
- Expertise – balance sheet management, strategic advice and execution, investor relations and financial reporting, significant Board of Directors experience
CATHERINE JAMES PAGLIA
Director, Enterprise Asset Management, Inc.
- Extensive Wall Street background including eight years at Morgan Stanley & Co. Incorporated. Co-founded its Insurance Group and built it to one of the largest in the industry.
- Managing Director at Interlaken Capital, a principal investment firm for ten years, with responsibilities including initiating transactions and strategic oversight of portfolio investments in a wide variety of service businesses.
- Operating experience as Chief Financial Officer of two publicly held companies (Fine Host Corporation and Strategic Distribution, Inc.)
Robert J. Strang
Principal, Investigative Management Group
- President of a consulting firm which is a preeminent corporate due diligence specialist for leading financial companies, Fortune 500 corporations and prominent law firms around the world
- Began his law enforcement career in 1979 with the FBI and was a Special Agent with the Drug Enforcement Administration from 1980 to 1989 where he received numerous awards and commendations
- Appears on national and international news broadcasts as expert on corporate fraud and investigative solutions
© 2010 Founders Equity Inc. | Privacy Statement